Below we describe how the site is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
The information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services of Capriello Vincenzo S.r.l., accessible electronically from the address: www.capriellorestauri.com. In the following, informations are provided about the data in question, the means by which the Capriello Vincenzo S.r.l. manages such data and those with which, as interested parties, users can exercise the rights required by law.
Capriello Vincenzo S.r.l. site at Corso Umberto I, 22 – 80138 Naples
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned location of Capriello Vincenzo S.r.l. and are handled by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The updated and complete list of the Data Processors (natural persons, companies, organizations), with the indication of their respective offices, is available by contacting the following e-mail address email@example.com or fax number 081.5422200.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data by Capriello Vincenzo S.r.l. it is specifically intended for managing the relationship with users.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data could be communicated by legal obligation, within the terms of conservation set by law, judicial authorities and judicial police for the detection of any offenses. The data could be communicated to subjects who perform operations that are strictly functional and necessary for the activities of Capriello Vincenzo S.r.l. (if not designated as data controllers), the identity of which can always be known in your instance at the address of the controller indicated above. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Types of data processed and purpose of treatment
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data of users who connect to the site and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow identification of the aforementioned users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days. Provided voluntarily by the user e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other personal data included in the message required to perform the requested services. Specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site possibly prepared for particular services on request.
To make this site work well, sometimes we install small data files called “cookies” on your computer. Even most large sites and Internet service providers do the same. Thanks to cookies, the site is able to remember your settings, for example language, font size and other preferences regarding the site view. In this way, you will not have to select them again when you return to the site.
• How to control cookies
You can check and/or delete cookies as you wish – to find out more, go to AboutCookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost any browser to block its installation. If you choose this option, you will need to change some preferences manually each time you visit the site.
Optional provision of data
Except for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the treatments described in this Informative note, as an interested party, under the conditions established by the GDPR, you can exercise the rights established by articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
• right of access – Article 15 of the GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data, including a copy thereof.
• right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
• right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you.
• right to limitation of treatment – Article 18 GDPR: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
1. the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the holder to verify the accuracy of such data;
2. the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
3. personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the interested party opposed the treatment pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, during the waiting period for verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
• right to data portability – Article 20 GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Owner and the right to transmit them to another holder without impediments , if the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data is transmitted directly from the Bank to another holder if this is technically feasible;
• right of opposition – Article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time for reasons related to its particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the lawfulness of legitimate interest or the execution of a task in the public interest o the exercise of public powers, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court. Furthermore, the right to oppose the processing at any time if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
The above rights may be exercised against the Owner, by contacting the references described above.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free under Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Holder may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
REST OF REVOCATION: the interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.
RIGHT OF CLAIM: the interested party has the right to propose a complaint to the Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM)
We remind you, you can contact us at any time and without formalities to exercise your rights listed below under Article 7 of the GDPR 679/2016 Requests should be addressed to:
• Data Controller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 081.5422200.